If you are an Associate member, you’re ready to enrol online in the CPA Program.
If you are not yet an Associate member your first step is to complete an online membership application.
When you’re ready to enrol, log into My CPA Program and you’ll be asked to:
- select the subject/s in which you want to enrol. If you’re unsure about which subject to choose, read the subject outlines
- confirm or update your residential address, as this will determine the exam locations made available to you
- confirm or update your preferred mailing address, as this is where we’ll send your study guide
- confirm or update your email address to ensure you receive all relevant updates during semester
- schedule your exam straight away to secure your preferred exam time and location. If you do not schedule your exam straight away, make sure you do so before the advertised closing date.
Enrolling online requires payment by credit card. If you are unable to complete an online enrolment, please contact us.
If you have a disability or learning impairment, please contact us immediately after enrolment to advise of any reasonable adjustments that might be required to your study guide or exam.
Access to your study guides
When enrolments are open, you will receive immediate access to a PDF of your study guide in My Online Learning so you can start your study straight away – with the exception of Singapore Tax and Financial Planning Fundamentals. The Financial Planning Fundamentals study guide will be available as a PDF from the official semester start date. Singapore Taxation has a printed study guide only, which will be sent to the address nominated at the time of enrolment.
All other supporting study resources like Knowledge checks and the Ask the Expert forum will be available in My Online Learning from the official semester start date.
A printed copy of your study guide/s will be sent to the address nominated at the time of enrolment. You can change your preferred mailing address up until the closing date for address changes. In Australia, you may nominate a street address or post office box for receipt of your materials, but for candidates residing overseas a street address is essential as the items must be signed for. Please also note the following country-specific information that is required for customs clearance. We will not be able to deliver your materials if you do not supply the information listed below.
- Russia: Please provide a business address, including the business name.
- India: You will be contacted after you enrol and asked to provide a Government ID number and to complete a form that gives the courier company permission to act on your behalf to ensure clearance from customs.
If you have not received your study guide by the start of semester you can check the expected delivery date in My CPA Program. Please wait until the expected delivery date has passed before contacting CPA Australia about your study guide.
Contact CPA Australia if you experience any issues with the delivery of your study guide. If you require replacement materials, email email@example.com. A fee may be payable for replacement materials.