If you have completed the professional level of the CPA Program, you may be able to claim credits into specialist master and MBA degrees. These degrees are offered by more than 50 higher education providers around the world.
With these credits, you can take advantage of recognition by higher education providers of the quality of the CPA Program to reduce the time and cost associated with obtaining a masters degree.
Some restrictions may apply depending on the CPA Program professional level segments undertaken, or the completion date of the program.
Below is a listing of higher education providers who may offer credits into their specialist master and MBA degrees, and a link to their business faculty webpage. You should contact the higher education provider to confirm which credits, if any, you would be entitled to.
- Australian National University
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmes Institute (New South Wales and Victoria)
- Kaplan Online Higher Education
- Macquarie City Campus
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT International University Vietnam
- Singapore Institute of Management
- The University of Melbourne
- University of Newcastle
- University of New South Wales
- University of Northampton
- University of Notre Dame Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of South Australia
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Western Australia
- University of Western Sydney
- Victoria University