Management accounting conference will be returning in 2013 – save the date.
Melbourne: 19 – 20 August 2013
Sydney: 21 – 22 August 2013
Brisbane: 26 – 27 August 2013
Perth: 28 – 29 August 2013
At the centre of any successful finance team is a strong management accountant. This year’s Management accounting conference is focused on sharpening your core technical skills.
Join us to exchange ideas, explore emerging trends and become an advocate for positive change across your organisation.
Key benefits include
- a unique program covering customised case studies that are highly relevant to your role
- access to updates on the latest techniques, systems, methods and experiences to deliver internal reporting services in your organisation
- the opportunity to develop your skills with practical sessions focusing on personal effectiveness
- network with peers and expand your knowledgebase
- Alan Oster, Group Chief Economist, NAB
- Janu Chan, Economist, St George Bank
- Malcolm Simister, Principal, Finacc Solutions
- Peter Phillips, Director, PP Cost Management Pty Ltd