Taking your employees to the next level
There are distinct advantages for both you and your employees in joining the
Recognised Employer Program.
At its core, the Recognised Employer Program provides a comprehensive assessment and validation of your organisation’s professional development methods and approach. The Recognised Employer Program will enable you to demonstrate to current and future employees your strong ongoing commitment to learning and development, and will add to your attraction as a premium employer.
By joining the Recognised Employer Program, your organisation can be confident that your employees are being developed using world-class best practice methods. Your employees will further benefit, as staff undertaking the CPA Program will be deemed to have met the mentoring and logbook requirements of the practical experience requirement.
This substantially cuts down on their administrative processes and streamlines their journey to gaining the CPA designation. This also encourages staff retention, as only Recognised Employer Partners can pass on this benefit to staff.
As a partner in the Recognised Employer Program your organisation will be further supported by:
- the assignment of a dedicated CPA Australia account manager
- use of the Recognised Employer Program Partner mark for your marketing campaigns
- promoting your organisation on the CPA Australia website
- access to top graduates for internships
- preferential Recognised Employer Partner exposure to students at career expos
- opportunities for joint-partner sponsorship ventures
- tailored reporting